Radio, Television, Communication FCU members – Welcome to the Palisades Family!
Our team at Palisades wants to help make this transition as smooth as possible. Please note these important dates and information:
Friday November 30, 2018
- Access to online banking through www.radiotv.com will end at 10AM EST.
Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Registration for Palisades Online Banking will be available. Click HERE to begin the registration process.
- Access to account funds or to perform transactions visit any Palisades CU locations or participating Shared Branch locations. Visit HERE to find a convenient Shared Branch location.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Existing Radio, Television, and Communication FCU ATM cards can be used to access funds until 11:59PM EST, after which these ATM cards will no longer be valid. To request a debit card from Palisades CU, click HERE, call our Member Contact Center (845.602.4242) or visit a Palisades CU branch location.
Important to note:
- Existing direct deposits, automatic loan payments, checks, and established ACH withdrawals will experience no interruption and will post to your new Palisades CU account. When setting up new electronic debits/credits or when ordering new checks, please remember to use your new Palisades CU account information.
- Palisades CU’s Routing Number is: 221979101
- Your new account number is as follows:
- If your current account number has 5 digits, your new account number will be 510 plus your existing account number (example – existing account number is 12345, new account number 51012345)
- If your current account number has 4 digits, your new account number will be 5100 plus your existing account number (example – existing account number is 1234, new account number 51001234)
- Visa Credit Cards will have no interruption in service. Palisades CU will be in contact with cardholders in early 2019 for information on credit card reissuing.
Please feel free to contact our Member Contact Center at 845.602.4242 with any questions or concerns.
Business hours are in Eastern Standard Time (EST):
Monday 9AM – 5PM
Tuesday 9AM – 5PM
Wednesday 10AM – 5PM
Thursday 9AM – 5PM
Friday 9AM – 5PM
Saturday 9AM – 1PM