When federal loans, scholarships, and grants aren't enough to cover the full cost of an education, Palisades Federal Credit Union's StudentExpress Loan can help.
A good education has never been more important, or more expensive, than it is today. Study your options — A StudentExpress Loan can help you achieve all your educational goals. If you need help deciding between "how much I have" and "how much I need," you can utilize our free Tuition Calculator or stop by one of our branches, we'd love to assist you through this process.
Don't let money stand in the way of your success.
Features and Benefits:
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $30,000
- Take up to 15 years to repay
- Payments as low as $18 for a loan of $2000
- Competitive low interest rate— which adjusts annually.**
- Simply provide a copy of the school's invoice and schedule
- Loan proceeds will be payable to the school and our member
- No fees to apply or to open a loan account
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- No cosigner required for creditworthy students over 18 years of age
For more information on applying, including completing an online application, please click here.
View our low student loan rates
Automatic Loan Payment
Loan payments can be made automatically with payroll deduction at no extra charge. If your employer does not offer payroll deduction, ask us about our automatic transfer option.
Apply for a Loan
24-Hour Loan Service
Click Here or Call 1-800-438-7415
**Prime is a variable rate and adjusts annually on September 30th. StudentExpress Loan has a maximum rate of 17.99% and a minimum rate of 6.99%. Click here for our current rates.