When it comes to financing an education, every little bit helps!
Apply for the Palisades Federal Credit Union Scholarship for 2015.
Palisades Federal Credit Union’s George Hatala Scholarship
Each year, Palisades FCU offers it's own scholarship honoring the memory of George Hatala, a long-time senior manager of the credit union and community activist. Multiple scholarships will be awarded.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must:
- Be a PalisadesFCU member in good standing
- At the time of application, be a college-bound high school senior to either a two-year or four-year accredited educational institution
- Attend college for the first time in the fall of 2015
To apply for this scholarship, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Download and complete the scholarship application Click Here
Step 2: Have a parent or legal guardian sign the application
Step 3: Mail or drop off at a Palisades FCU branch the signed application along with the:
- Official SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript
- Official high school transcript which shows GPA for grades 9 through 11
- Typed essay
Attn: Marketing Department
Palisades Federal Credit Union
300 North Middletown Road, Suite 6
Pearl River, New York 10965
Applications must be received by February 28, 2015 to be considered. Late applications cannot be accepted.