When it comes to financing an education, every little bit helps!
Apply for the Palisades Federal Credit Union Scholarship for 2016.
Palisades Federal Credit Union’s George Hatala Scholarship
Each year, Palisades FCU offers it's own scholarship honoring the memory of George Hatala, a long-time senior manager of the credit union and community activist. Multiple scholarships will be awarded. We are also participating in the New York Credit Union Association's statewide credit union scholarship program, which provides credit union members with scholarships.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must:
- Be a Palisades FCU member in good standing
- At the time of application, be a college bound high school senior to either a two-year or four-year accredited educational institution
- Attend college for the first time in the fall of 2016
- Agree to use any scholarship funds awarded by January 31, 2017
To apply for this scholarship, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Download and complete the scholarship application Click Here
Step 2: The applicant and his/her parent or legal guardian sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application form.
Step 3: Application must be signed by a Palisades Federal Credit Union management-level employee.
Step 4: Mail or drop off at a Palisades FCU branch along with the:
- Official SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript.
- Official high school transcript which shows GPA for grades 9 through 11.
- Typed essay response.
Attn: Marketing Department
Palisades Federal Credit Union
300 North Middletown Road, Suite 6
Pearl River, New York 10965
Applications must be received by January 15, 2016 to be considered. Late applications cannot be accepted. Winners will be notified in May.