Opening an account is EASY!
To become a member*, all you have to do is open a savings account with a $5 deposit.
To start this process you can go to the online membership application.
|Print our membership application and bring the completed membership application to one of our branch locations. Click here for our branch locations/hours. |
When you become part of the Palisades family, you'll be able to enjoy:
• Competitive deposit options
• Customized loan services
• Membership for your entire family
• 24/7 Access to your accounts
• A lifetime of benefits. Once a member always a member regardless of your location
• Expert, personable staff ready to learn what else they can do for you
• Free direct deposit and payroll deduction
• Federal deposit insurance through the NCUA
And so much more!
If your lifestyle does change, call or visit the credit union. We'll show you how easy it is to continue to enjoy a lifetime of Palisades Federal Credit Union benefits. *To open an account you must live, work, go to school or worship in Rockland County, New York. Accounts can also be opened by immediate family members of individuals who already bank with us. We consider an immediate family member to be a grandparent, child, sibling, parent, spouse, step parent, step sibling, grandchild or step child. **Palisades Federal Credit Union will verify your identity in accordance with the USA Patriot Act of 2001. When you bring the membership application in personally please do not sign the application until you are in front of a Palisades Federal Credit Union representative. Thank you for your interest in PFCU.