Palisades CU is pleased to announce that we are upgrading our credit cards!
In addition to upgrading cards, all credit card information will be accessible through Online Banking.
Here are some of the new features:
- New Rewards Program
- Easy to use interface
Beginning Saturday, April 8, 2017:
- If you need to report your credit card lost or stolen, please call 800-449-7728.
- if you are trying to access your credit card by calling the number on the back of your card, please call 855-779-1065.
- If you are trying to access your credit card online at www.gotomycard.com, please login to Palisades CU online banking. Credit card information such as balance, minimum due, due date and the ability to make payments is available.
Beginning Monday, April 10, 2017:
- Full online access to your credit card will be available through on Palisades CU online banking.
Once you receive your new card:
- Activate your new card by May 2, 2017
- Update the payment address in your records or with any Bill Pay services
- Update your card number with any merchants that process automatic charges
Important dates to remember if you have a Palisades CU Rewards credit card:
- April 6, 2017: Last day to earn points with existing rewards program
- April 7, 2017: Begin earning points with new rewards program
- April 30, 2017: Last day to redeem points in current credit card portal
- May 1, 2017: Begin to redeem points earned after April 6, 2017 with new rewards program
May 31, 2017: Points earned before transition will be available in the new rewards program
For information about using online to access credit card information click here.
« Return to "Blog"