2023 Scholarship Program
Palisades Credit Union is pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for the 2023 Palisades Credit Union Scholarship Program!
Scholarship applicants must be a member in good standing of Palisades Credit Union. If you are not a member of Palisades Credit Union, you must become a member/open an account prior to submitting your scholarship application. The additional following criteria must also be met:
- You are a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
- You are attending college for the first time in the fall of 2023.
- You will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
- You agree to use any scholarship funds awards by January 31, 2024, at an accredited education institution only.
To apply, eligible members must complete the online scholarship application form. Applicants should use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than specified below, no attachments, resumes, pictures or any other material of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
In addition to completing the required files, the scholarship application must also have attached:
- a high school transcript documenting the student’s GPA for grades 9-11
- an essay response
Application submissions are no longer being accepted. All scholarship applicant winners will be notified via email. Check back for updates on our next Palisades scholarship.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.Go to main navigation