About Palisades Federal Credit Union
- What does member owned and operated mean?
- What does not - for - profit mean?
- What is a Credit Union?
- What is the difference between a bank and a credit union?
- What if I lose my VISA Debit Card?
- Is my money insured?
- Is there a dollar limit of cash I can withdraw in a day with my debit card?
- Is there a dollar limit of purchases I can make on my debit card?
- What if I change my address?
- Will I receive a monthly statement?
Loan and Credit Questions
- Can my loan be paid automatically from my account?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- What if I lose my MasterCard Credit Card?
- Can I keep my account if I move?
- How do I join Palisades CU?
- How old does a child need to be to join?
- Who can join Palisades CU?
Mobile Banking Questions
- How long should I keep checks deposited with PCU Mobile Deposit?
- Is a special endorsement required for Mobile Deposits?
- Is there a fee to use Mobile Deposit?
- Is there a fee to use the app?
- Is there a hold placed on funds I deposit through Mobile Deposit?
- Is there a limit to the amount of deposits I can make?
- What type of accounts can I make deposits to?
- What types of checks can I deposit?
- Where can I download the app?
- Will I be notified if a check is rejected?
Online Banking Questions
Product and Service Questions
- What is Bill Pay?
- What is TAP Audio Response System?
- What types of financial services does Palisades Credit Union provide?
- Why has the check I've written become an electronic transaction?
Security QuestionsGo to main navigation