Palisades CU Career Opportunities
Current Job Openings
Palisades Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1941 with a vision of building valued relationships through a lifetime of financial solutions. As the largest Rockland County based Credit Union, we operate three branches and provide a suite of full service banking products and services. Membership to Palisades Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, studies, volunteers, or worships in Rockland County, New York.
Palisades Credit Union is a family of passionate people, dedicated to serving the community and living out our mission of improving the quality of our members’ lives. We hope that as a new recruit, you will share our passion for growth, and be excited about all that Palisades is doing. Join us today to see how you can be a part of this exciting, expanding company.
- “Big Bank” Services with the Hometown Feel of a Credit Union
- Strong Commitment to the Community
- Friendly and Team-Oriented
- Stability and Opportunity for Growth
- Company Sponsored Events
- Reduced Fees and Interest Rates on Products & Services
- Sponsored Professional Licenses & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition & Awards
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Excellent Training and Support
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Flex Spending Account
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Palisades Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.
Go to main navigation