Palisades Credit Union wants to grow your money so that you can enjoy it. Earn higher-yielding dividends with certificates. It's a convenient, safe way to maximize your savings. All of our certificates are fully insured by NCUA.
Fixed Tier Rate Certificates
Fixed Tier Rate Certificates give you a set rate for the term of your certificate based on your opening balance.
- Higher yields than savings, checking, money market accounts.
- Flexible terms from 3 to 60 months.
- Eligible for yield increases for Advantage Pricing and higher deposits.
- Can be pledged as collateral for a secured loan.
- Only requires a $500 minimum deposit.
Certificate Accounts and IRAs have penalties for early withdrawals. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.Go to main navigation