Looking for a bonus savings account?
We know saving can be hard, so we’ve gone out of our way to make it fun. The Lucky Savers account from Palisades Credit Union is a special savings certificate that helps you grow your savings while giving you a chance to win monthly and quarterly cash prizes up to $5,000! Every time you deposit $25 in a Lucky Savers certificate, you get another chance to win - up to 10 entries per month. Accelerate your savings with more frequent deposits and the chance at cash prizes.
How do I open a Lucky Savers Account?
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a Palisades CU member.
- Cannot already have a Lucky Savers account with another participating CU.
- Cannot be a CU employee.
- $25 to open a Lucky Savers.
What are the prizes?
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a quarterly prize of up to $5,000
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a monthly prize of up to $100
Looking for the best rewards savings account in Rockland or Bergen Counties? Look no further than Palisades Credit Union. We help you get the most out of your money.
To open a Lucky Savers account from Palisades Credit Union, give us a call or visit your nearest branch in Nanuet, New City, or Orangeburg. Membership is open to individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Rockland County, New York, or Bergen County, New Jersey. New York State employees who work in one of the five boroughs can also join.Go to main navigation