Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Palisades Credit Union Home Equity Lines of Credit allow homeowners to use available equity to help finance for home improvements, tuition, debt consolidation, vacation or to refinance existing mortgages with higher rates. A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a revolving form of credit for 10 years that uses your home as collateral. Over the 10 years you are able to draw money as you see fit. After the 10 years are up there is a 15 year repayment term.
- Only pay for what you use on your line of credit.
- Intro rate of 1.99% APR1 for 6 months and then Prime -.10%. 2
- No Closing Costs on lines up to $250,000. 3
- Refinance existing Mortgages / Home Equity Loans.
- Set up account activity notifications through Online Banking.
- Available on properties in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania.
- Possible tax advantages. Consult with your tax advisor to determine eligibility.
Home Equity Line of Credit (Principal & Interest)
- Pay down your line with principal and interest payments from the start.
Home Equity Line of Credit (Interest Only)
- Pay only interest on advanced funds for the first 5 years.
- Option to pay towards the principal.
1 APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
2 Prime Rate as of 4/25/2016 is 3.50%. HELOCs have a floor rate of 3.50% and a ceiling of 15.00%.
3 Average closing costs for loans of $250,000 are $3121. Must draw at least 50% of line amount to avoid paying for closing costs.Go to main navigation